This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Melvin Goldberg UG Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Melvin Goldberg UG Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all STEM courses at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Domestic and International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
During the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Pennsylvania established the Melvin M. Goldberg Undergraduate Fellowship in an effort to expand the amount of financial assistance provided.
See also: International Students Emergency Fund at Robert Gordon University, UK 2023-24
US and non-US nationals who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in STEM-related research are eligible for the fellowship opportunity. Candidates must find and confirm a willing supervisor in Israel with the help of an adviser at their home university before applying. Candidates will be given $ 5000 MMG. Fellowship covers housing and travel expenses for the summer.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Melvin Goldberg UG Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All Undergraduate STEM courses taken at the University of Pennsylvania
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- 5000 MMG will be provided by the University of Pennsylvania. Summer travel is possible with a fellowship. In order to do supervised technical research in one of Israel’s universities or research centers, an ambitious undergraduate student from any U.S. university is supported with living expenses (e.g., Bar-Ilan, Ben-Gurion, Haifa U., Hebrew U., Technion, Tel-Aviv U., and the Weizmann Institute).
Melvin Goldberg UG Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate program students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Melvin Goldberg UG Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA 2023-24:
- Both US citizens and non-US citizens are required to apply.
- Any STEM topic is eligible for research. Candidates must find and confirm a willing supervisor in Israel with the help of an adviser at their home university before applying.
- A U.S. junior or senior with the initiative, zeal, and talent to create such arrangements is given the Goldberg Fellowship.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission may be submitted using either the Coalition Application or the Common Application. Financial assistance applications can be submitted using the information on the university’s official website. The candidate must next send Ken Goldberg materials through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suppporting records: Email the following together with a resume or CV that includes your GPA as an attachment. No attachments, just plain text information
- Your complete contact details.
- University, intended major, and graduation date Date
- Summary of the suggested study plan (500 words or less).
- Name and email address of your American adviser.
- Your supervisor’s name and contact information in Israel has been validated.
- Students must complete other course-specific criteria and have the necessary academic credentials, often a high school diploma, in order to be admitted.
- High English language skills is a must for successful study. UPENN will accept TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo scores.
Please click the Melvin Goldberg UG Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Melvin Goldberg UG Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Pennsylvania.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here