This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Merck International Research Scholarship, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Merck International Research Scholarship, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- Domestic and International students are eligible
- All postgraduate applicants are eligible
International students from all across the world are eligible to apply for Merck Research Grants. Merck invites future research students to participate in challenging new initiatives. This prize is redeemable in the 2023–2024 academic year. No matter where they work or what sort of research they perform, scientists at any stage of their careers are eligible for the award. For young people who are truly interested from all around the world, this is a fantastic opportunity. Those selected will get between 100,000 and 500,000 EUR over the course of three years.
In the year 1668, Germany saw the founding of Merck. One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world is Merck. It allows you the flexibility to conform to your personal objectives and promotes self-service for things like caring for children or the elderly, obtaining special discounts on travel, and more. For those that excel in research and wish to begin a career in it, Merck is a terrific location to work. Merck aims to improve your quality of life and make it more pleasurable than your job.
- Application deadline is August 31, 2023.
Merck International Research Scholarship, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Merck International Research Scholarship recipient will earn between 100,000 and 500,000 euros each year for a period of three years. The Merck Company has supported the prize.
Merck International Research Scholarship, Germany 2023-24 is for postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merck International Research Scholarship, Germany 2023-24:
- Anyone from anywhere in the globe is eligible to apply, regardless of their nationality.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree from a reputable university in order to be considered for this study award.
- Documents: If the application is approved, applicants will be required to present a complete plan and attend a deep-dive workshop with the other finalists in 2023.
- Students must demonstrate their proficiency in writing and speaking English.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Participants must first register with the Merck Online Application System in order to submit an application for the Merck International Research Scholarship 2023 in Germany.
- If you’re a new visitor, click “Register” and complete the application using a valid email address.
- Your sign-up link will be sent to the address you provided. Below are the links to the official advertisement and the online application portal:
Please click the Merck International Research Scholarship, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Merck International Research Scholarship, Germany
- It is a postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Merck Foundation
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only Domestic and International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here