This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Merit Scholarship and Bursary at University of Bedfordshire, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Merit Scholarship and Bursary at University of Bedfordshire, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Bedfordshire
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
For UK students pursuing three or four years of undergraduate education, the University of Bedfordshire is now accepting applications for the Merit Scholarship and Bedfordshire Bursary.
Only domestic students enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program for the academic year 2023–2024 in September 2023 are eligible for the rewards.
Application deadline is open for 2023.
Merit Scholarship and Bursary at University of Bedfordshire, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Merit Scholarship: Awarded to students with a high degree of academic accomplishment and 120 or more UCAS tariff points, worth £2,400* over three academic years.
- Bedfordshire Bursary: This bursary is available to assist UK students with living expenses, such as tuition. Students who study their course across four academic years will get a bursary worth £1,300 instead of £1,000* over three academic years (including those with a Foundation Year).
Merit Scholarship and Bursary at University of Bedfordshire, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merit Scholarship and Bursary at University of Bedfordshire, UK 2023-24:
- Be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at the undergraduate level.
- being a new student to the university who has never been registered (enrolled) at the University of Bedfordshire or University of Luton as of September 2023 for the academic year 2023–24.
- Be enrolled in the course on the applicable dates when award eligibility is established (i.e., the census dates)
- Enrol as a Home student and pay the £9,250 maximum tuition price (including students whose fees may be paid by the SLC). If the UK government or other parties decrease this maximum charge, the institution retains the right to evaluate the Scholarship and Bursary package.
- Have satisfied and finished any financial requirements that may be necessary with sponsors or outside organizations paying your fees to make sure there is no obstacle preventing the institution from collecting the money.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The Bedfordshire Bursary and the Merit Scholarship don’t have an application procedure. When applicants apply for a September 2023 start date for an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bedfordshire, they are automatically awarded.
- Supporting records: All of the following must be submitted by applicants:
- a fully filled-out application
- Describe your selected programme of study and the University of Bedfordshire in your personal statement (for direct applications)
- a reference letter or the name and contact information of at least one referee
- current passport photocopy
- Admission Prerequisites: for UK undergraduates who have at least 120 UCAS tariff points, or the equivalent, as their admission qualifying score. For each course’s individual entry criteria, students must read the course description before submitting an application.
- The following credentials satisfy the English language criteria for admission to bachelor’s programs. IELTS total score of 6.0 for UKVI Academic, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Please click the Merit Scholarship and Bursary at University of Bedfordshire, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Merit Scholarship and Bursary at University of Bedfordshire ?
- It is an Undergraduate for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Bedfordshire
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here