This is to bring to your notice the application window for the MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Georgia.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Morehead Honors College at the University of Georgia’s Foundation Fellowship Programme may be a possibility for you if you value practical experience and networking opportunities. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022–2023.
All domestic and foreign applicants to an undergraduate program offered in the Morehead Honors College at the University of Georgia are eligible for the Foundation Fellowship. For consideration, candidates must be top academic students.
Application deadline is November 30, 2022.
MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Stipends of $12,650, $20,900, and $22,900 are given annually to in-state, out-of-state, and foreign students, respectively.
- Three spring travel-study programs with total funding of up to $9,900 are available.
- Following the first year, one up to $8,500 fully financed summer study abroad program at the University of Oxford.
- Individual travel grants with a maximum cumulative amount of $9,000 are available.
- Grants for research and academic conferences totaling $1,750.
MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23:
- The candidates must be freshmen who haven’t started classes at another university yet.
- The candidates must keep up a minimum cumulative UGA undergraduate GPA of 3.40.
- For the scholarship to remain in effect, the candidates must enroll in a minimum of 12 hours of coursework each semester (excluding summer).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To be eligible for the Foundation Fellowship, the applicants must submit a First-Year Admission application to the University of Georgia. The students must next access and complete the Morehead Honors College/Foundation Fellowship application.
- Required Documentation: In order to be admitted, the students must submit their official transcripts and other required paperwork.
- Entry requirements: The candidates must fulfill the prerequisites for each course in the program they desire to enroll for, including
- Students must adhere to any applicable English language proficiency standards set by the institution.
Please click the MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the MHC Foundation Fellowship at University of Georgia, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Georgia.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here