This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Michael Perham Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Michael Perham Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate applicants are eligible
This scholarship, which is named after the late Rt. Rev. Michael Perham, a former bishop of Gloucester and pro-chancellor of the university, was founded in recognition of the additional difficulties and restrictions that refugees, asylum seekers, and their dependents encounter in gaining entry to higher education.
One new undergraduate and one new postgraduate student will each receive a Sanctuary Scholarship from the University of Gloucestershire each academic year. Depending on the circumstances of the selected applicant, the scholarship may take the shape of a bursary or funds for supplementary support. It will cover the whole cost of tuition as well as up to £10,000 every year.
Application deadline is June 30, 2023.
Michael Perham Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship value will cover full tuition fees and up to £10,000 per year.
Michael Perham Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Michael Perham Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24:
- Be a resident of the UK
- Have received refugee or humanitarian protection status, discretionary leave to remain or limited leave to remain
- Be seeking asylum in the UK; or, if seeking asylum, be a dependent of someone who has received such status, discretionary leave to remain or limited leave to remain, or be seeking asylum in the UK; and, if seeking asylum, have submitted a request for asylum to the UK Home Office before applying to the University of Gloucestershire.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- If you think you qualify for the Sanctuary Scholarship, fill out the application form that is provided below. By 30 May 2023, all completed applications must be submitted. By June 30, 2023, the chosen candidate will be notified.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your application.
Please click the Michael Perham Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Sports Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire, UK
- It is an undergraduate and postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University of Gloucestershire
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here