This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Mitacs Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship, Canada 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Mitacs Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship, Canada 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
For international undergraduates from the following nations and regions: Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the United States, the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive program.
Top-ranked candidates take part in a 12-week research internship from May to October each year, overseen by professors from Canadian universities in a range of academic fields, from science, engineering, and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
Application deadline is October 7, 2022.
The Mitacs Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship, Canada 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Social sciences
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A 12-week internship that deepens your understanding of and exposes you to practical research in your subject of study”
- Work with graduate students and research associates while being supervised by exceptional academic members.
- Access to the applied, creative, and dynamic research landscape of Canada
- a fruitful experience that combines academic studies at a Canadian institution with training in professional skills and social activities
- a chance for you to experience international travel and develop your independence in a new nation
- if you’re interested in returning to Canada for graduate study with a Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship, the chance to get in touch with possible graduate supervisors.
The Mitacs Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship, Canada 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Mitacs Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship, Canada 2022-23:
- Must be at least 18 years old when submitting an application.”
- possess a full-time undergraduate or combined undergraduate/program master’s enrollment at a school that is qualified (see list of eligible institutions by country)
- as of Fall 2023, have one to three semesters left in their program.
- meet the academic standards required by their country of study (see GPA requirements for each international partner)
- Apply to a maximum of seven projects, with at least three of the chosen projects coming from different Canadian provinces.
- speak and write English or French (depending on the assignment) with ease.
- to be accessible to finish a 12-week internship between May 1 and October 31.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Visit the link below to begin your application.
Please click the Mitacs Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship, Canada 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Mitacs Globalink Undergraduate Research Internship, Canada ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited Universities.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here