The ONECommunity Scholarships by HarborOne, UK 2022-23, is primarily for both international and domestic students.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take all courses at the participating university across the UK
- Students from all countries are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
HarborOne has awarded more than $700,000 in college scholarships over the last 16 years, and we are committed to continue to support great kids around the region.
The ONECommunity Scholarship from HarborOne acknowledges and honors a commitment to academic performance and community service.
The Application Deadline varies
ONECommunity Scholarships by HarborOne, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from all countries are eligible.
Scholarship Award Benefit
ONECommunity Scholarships by HarborOne, UK 2022-23 offers $2,500 for successful applicants.
The ONECommunity Scholarships by HarborOne, UK 2022-23 is primarily for undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the ONECommunity Scholarships by HarborOne, UK 2022-23, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be a senior in high school.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Consider enrolling in a two- or four-year accredited college or university.
- By the March 15th application deadline, someone in the immediate family* must have a current HarborOne personal deposit** account. (*Immediate family includes parents, stepparents, legal guardian, sibling, or applicant; **Personal deposit accounts include checking, savings, CD, money market, and IRA.) To learn more about our checking accounts and to apply online, go to this page.
- Immediate relatives** of HarborOne workers and board members are ineligible (**Immediate relatives include: children, grandkids, stepchildren, step-grandchildren, brothers).
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
To complete the online application, we recommend that you:
Please read all instructions thoroughly and pay special attention to the proper links for applying and returning to a previously saved application.
To upload, ask your guidance counselor for a copy of your official transcript.
Please include grades from the first semester of senior year. Make sure the transcript you’re uploading is readable. No JPGs, please. A scanned Word doc or PDF is preferred.
- Recommendations are not essential, but they are strongly encouraged.
- Determine who will submit a letter of recommendation to be uploaded, such as a teacher or guidance counselor.
- If your school has a “blind referral policy,” your teacher or guidance counselor can submit the recommendation on your behalf.
Please send an email to your instructor or guidance counselor using the “Recommender” link within the application. They will be able to upload a blind recommendation letter immediately to your application using the email address.
Please mention your First and Last Name, as well as ONECommunity Scholarship Application, in the subject line of your email.
Please provide enough time for the recommender to upload your recommendation. If you have a March 15th deadline, ask them to upload by March 11th.
The recommendation will appear in the attachments area of your application after it has been uploaded.
You must see the suggestion in the attachments before submitting your application in order for it to be included in your application.
You can also immediately upload a letter of recommendation.
NOTE: Only one recommendation will be read per application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here