The QUEST Undergraduate Scholarships at the Institute of Civil Engineers, UK 2022-23, is primarily for applicants from across the globe
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is Partial
- They take Civil Engineering courses at the Institute of Civil Engineers
- Students from all countries are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
Do you intend to begin a civil engineering degree in the UK in the autumn of 2022? Is your course ICE-accredited?
If that’s the case, you might be one of our future QUEST scholars. If you succeed, you will be given cash assistance and access to top employers.
The Application Deadline is April 11, 2022.
QUEST Undergraduate Scholarships at the Institute of Civil Engineers, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- Civil Engineering
Students from all countries are eligible.
Scholarship Award Benefit
QUEST Undergraduate Scholarships at the Institute of Civil Engineers, UK 2022-23 covers the following:
- Throughout your studies, you will earn £8,000.
- Every summer, there are paid job placements available.
- When you graduate, you may be able to get a full-time position with a top civil engineering or construction firm.
- Experience, knowledge, and the ICE QUEST scholar badge are beneficial to your CV and career – particularly if you wish to become an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer.
- The majority of the scholarships are co-funded by QUEST and a sponsor company; however, the CF Lunoe Trust funds a few wholly.
The QUEST Undergraduate Scholarships at the Institute of Civil Engineers, UK 2022-23
is primarily for undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the QUEST Undergraduate Scholarships at the Institute of Civil Engineers, UK 2022-23, the following criteria must be met:
- In September/October 2021, applicants must begin a full-time certified civil engineering undergraduate degree at a UK university, with expected A level scores of ABB or better. Because of the disruption to tests caused by COVID-19, your application will be evaluated based on merit and the fact that you have a confirmed place at a university for the fall of 2022.
- Math and physics, as well as design-related courses, are preferred subjects.
- Civil engineers are agents of change who help to transform our way of life. We require a diversified workforce that is free of discrimination and harassment. Anyone who is sufficiently qualified and meets the QUEST requirements mentioned below, regardless of race, sex, gender identity, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age, is encouraged to apply.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Click QUEST Undergraduate Scholarships at the Institute of Civil Engineers, UK 2022-23 to apply
Please keep in mind that a complete application includes both your application form and your reference. Any submission that does not include a supporting reference will be rejected, and the QUEST team will not pursue any missing references. By April 11, 2022, both the application and the reference must be filed.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here