This is to bring to your notice the application window for PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Advanced discrete optimization at Clermont Auvergne University
- Domestic Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2022-2023 in France, Clermont Auvergne University will be providing the PhD Thesis in Advanced Discrete Optimization Meets Machine Learning.
The ML/OR spectrum is where this PhD research falls. Generally speaking, the need to depend on powerful optimization approaches to use current and pertinent models for CS is at the heart of this study topic.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Advanced discrete optimization
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the academic year 2022-2023, each successful applicant will be paid at Clermont Auvergne University in France.
PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France 2022-23:
- Applied mathematics expertise in regard to optimization, operations research machine learning, and/or statistics is required of candidates. Additionally, the individual should like programming.
- The online application form must be submitted by applicants.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit copies of their passports as well as the academic transcripts from every previous school they have ever attended.
- The applicant must be a master’s degree holder or have an equivalent.
- Applicants must be able to speak and understand the English language.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France 2022-23:
- Candidates seeking this post must enroll in the university’s PhD program in order to apply. Following that, they may send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
- Needed Papers: At the time of enrollment, the following paperwork must be submitted:
- a resume that highlights the qualifications for doing experimental research, a cover letter (a letter of motivation),
- copies of certificates (for training, prizes, and language certifications) and publications with co-authors,
- copies of your diplomas, together with any diploma extras.
- One letter of reference, sent to Prof. Maciej Manecki at email@example.com and mentioning the applicant’s abilities among other things, should be mailed directly to the chairman of the evaluation committee.
- Entry requirements: Candidates must review all of the university’s entry criteria before applying for admission.
- Language Prerequisite: Unless it is confirmed during the interview, a document attesting to the applicant’s level of proficiency in the program’s instructional language must be submitted in order to pursue studies in foreign languages.
- IELTS Academic (at least 5.5 points);
- TOEFL (at least: iBT: 72 points, ITP: 543 points, CBT: 180 points);
- Higher education diploma in the field of English Philology (English Studies);
- Higher education diploma, if the language of instruction was English;
- Cambridge B2 First (grade C or higher);
- Cambridge C1 Advanced;
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency;
- IB diploma;
- EB certificate;
- Citizenship of a country in which English is the official language.
Please click the PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD International Scholarships in Clermont Auvergne University, France ?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Clermont Auvergne University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here