This is to bring to your notice the application window for PhD Studentships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about PhD Studentships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Obtain your PhD in Australia! High-potential international candidates may apply to RMIT University’s PhD Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security.
The project’s goal is to overcome the trust issues that arise in IoT contexts, allowing for the widespread deployment of possibly billions of IoT devices. In order to secure IoT services and devices, the chosen applicant will conduct research to create and implement revolutionary machine/deep learning-based trust solutions.
Application deadline is August 28, 2022.
The PhD Studentships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Data-Driven IoT Security
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- a three-year payment of $31,106 each year.
- An exemption from paying tuition will be given to qualified overseas applicants.
PhD Studentships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Studentships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23
- The selection process favors candidates with IoT, security, and/or machine learning research backgrounds.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must finish their entrance application by logging into the online application portal.
- Needed Papers: To apply, send the necessary paperwork to Dr. Hai Dong at email@example.com.
- The following details should be included in expressions of interest:
- A one-page cover letter expressing your enthusiasm for the project in brief
- Proof of research aptitude: a digital copy of your academic records and your master’s or honours thesis
- A thorough resume explaining your expertise creating distributed systems and applications; be sure to include any publications, honors, and prior employment that is pertinent.
- A Master by Research degree, a Master by Coursework degree with a strong research component graded with a high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree with first class honors in Computer Science are required for admission.
- Foreign candidates must additionally achieve the minimal standards for English language proficiency.
Please click the PhD Studentships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD Studentship in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University, Australia?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at RMIT University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here