This is to bring to your notice the application window for the PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Biological and Medical Science courses at University of Liverpool
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The University of Liverpool is pleased to announce an International PhD studentship in Biological and Medical Sciences for exceptional applicants for the academic year 2023-2024.
The primary goal of the studentship is to give financial assistance to overseas students interested in pursuing a PhD degree program in Biological and Medical Sciences at Liverpool University in the United Kingdom.
Application deadline is January 13, 2023.
PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Biological and Medical Sciences.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- NERC ACCE DTP in Ecology and Evolution program starts October 2023.
- UKRI provides the following funding for 3.5 years:
- Stipend (2022/23 UKRI rate £17,668)
- Tuition Fees at UK fee rate (2022/23 rate £4,596)
- Research support and training grant (RTSG).
PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24 is primarily for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24
- ACCE DTP studentships are available to both domestic and foreign students.
- Applicants are typically expected to have completed or are expected to have completed a first-class or strong upper-second-class undergraduate degree (or equivalent international qualifications) in environmental sciences, archaeology, ecology, biology, botany, chemistry, computing, geography, geology, mathematics, meteorology, physics, statistics, zoology, and other related subjects.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must apply to their desired program of study through the university’s online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted by the students:
- Transcripts/certificates from high school or college
- Transcripts from universities
- profitsville hosts discoverysville hosts discoverysville hosts discoverysville hostssville Juli
- Certificates of proficiency in English (International applicants only)
- Statement of purpose
- Two references, both signed and on letterhead (these should be academic references if they have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Proposal for research (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities).
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must examine the university’s admittance criteria.
- Students must possess an internationally recognized English language certification. See their English Language admission criteria for further information on the acceptance of a complete range of capabilities for students whose primary language is not English.
Please click the PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD Studentship for International Students at University of Liverpool, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Liverpool.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here