This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Plymouth Business School Career Support Scholarship, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Plymouth Business School Career Support Scholarship, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses l
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The University of Plymouth offers scholarship programs to encourage exceptional accomplishment and assist with studying costs.
In any given academic year, students are only eligible to receive ONE scholarship of the greatest value. These scholarship programs are for students starting in the academic year 2023–2024. Please read our policy and process information before applying.
Application deadline is June 30 and November 30, 2023.
Plymouth Business School Career Support Scholarship, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship is worth £2,500 off your tuition fees.
Plymouth Business School Career Support Scholarship, UK 2023-24 is for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Plymouth Business School Career Support Scholarship, UK 2023-24:
- have an unconditional or conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth Business School for a Postgraduate Taught Program. Your CV, personal statement, and a reference from your employer will decide if you meet this need.
- Finish filling out a scholarship application.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Step 1: Download the application for the PBS Career Support Scholarship.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form and gather the necessary paperwork.
- a replica of the offer letter you
- a copy of your resume and a statement detailing your professional accomplishments
- One or two letters of support for your application from appropriate sources; these letters must be distinct from the ones you provided with your primary studies application.
- Step 3: Email your application and accompanying materials to International.Office@plymouth.ac.uk as attachments.
Please click the Plymouth Business School Career Support Scholarship, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Plymouth Business School Career Support Scholarship
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Plymouth Business School.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here