This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They accept all degree courses for this scholarship at East Tennessee State University
- International students are eligible
- All graduate or undergraduate applicants are eligible
New foreign students who meet the requirements and are pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree are eligible for the international students academic merit scholarship.
The award cannot be used in conjunction with other financial aid programs (such as government financing, Fulbright grants, graduate assistantships, honors in discipline, graduate tuition scholarships, etc.) that provide financial aid for tuition. When students pay in-state or subsidized tuition, scholarships cannot be applied.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Undergraduate students: $12,500 maximum
- Masters students: Students pursuing master’s degrees may get up to $5000, while doctoral students may receive up to $9,000
Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University, USA 2023-24 is for graduate or undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University, USA 2023-24:
- Possess a non-immigrant visa if resident in the U.S., or have citizenship in a nation other than the U.S. Women who presently have the status of U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or dual citizen of the U.S. and another nation, or who anticipate doing so during the fellowship year, are ineligible.
- Possess an academic degree (obtained in the US or overseas) that, when finished by November 15, 2022, would be comparable to a US bachelor’s degree.
- Want to spend their whole fellowship year on the suggested academic schedule.
- Intend to return home to seek a job, and upon returning, they discover
- Intend to finish their education and seek a professional career in their own country.
- Be able to demonstrate your English ability by providing one of the Required Components (see below), which may include particular English proficiency tests, transcripts from institutions that only speak English, or a written declaration stating that English is your first language.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Follow the link below to begin application.
- For more details,visit ESTU website
Please click the Graduate and Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Graduate and Undergraduate Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University, USA
- is an graduate or undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at East Tennessee State University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here