This is to bring to your notice the application window for the University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship Programme, Ireland 2024-25 has now been opened for the general public to apply.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship Programme, Ireland 2024-25:
- Funding is partially sorted
- All the following courses offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Experience the academic excellence of the IUA ANID Scholarship Programme at University College Dublin for the 2024-25 academic year in Ireland. This distinguished scholarship initiative opens doors for international students, providing an opportunity to pursue their educational journey at one of Ireland’s leading institutions. To participate, candidates need to engage in the standard admission process for their chosen program at University College Dublin, where successful admission automatically qualifies them for the scholarship awards.
The IUA ANID Scholarship Programme places emphasis on academic merit, preferring candidates with a first or second-class honors degree from either an Irish university or a globally recognized institution. The scholarship process is inclusive, considering applicants from various academic backgrounds. As a testament to the university’s commitment to fostering global talent, this scholarship initiative not only supports students financially but also contributes to creating a diverse and thriving academic community at University College Dublin.
- Application deadline is open.
University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship Programme, Ireland 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the courses below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
The university will provide all of the following:
- The University College Dublin offers 10% tuition fee discount to Chilean IUA ANID scholars, with ANID contributing towards the remaining tuition fees. ANID also provides a stipend and covers compulsory international student health insurance fees.
The University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship Programme, Ireland 2024-25 is for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship Programme, Ireland 2024-25:
- Chilean Citizenship Requirement: Eligible candidates for this opportunity must hold Chilean citizenship, ensuring a specific focus on individuals with ties to Chile.
- Residency Flexibility: Candidates have the option to reside either within the borders of Chile or beyond, providing a versatile approach to application eligibility.
- Supervisor Agreement: Applications are exclusively considered from students who have secured the approval of a UCD academic staff member willing to serve as their supervisor. This collaborative aspect enhances the application process, emphasizing the importance of academic mentorship in this opportunity.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Application Submission: To apply for the IUA-ANID Scholarship Program (TX03), candidates must submit their admission applications through the university’s online portal.
- Application Steps:
- Click the ‘Apply to UCD’ blue button.
- Navigate to ‘Course Finder.’
- Select the IUA-ANID Scholarship Program (TX03).
- Required Documents:
- Academic transcript(s)
- Proof of English proficiency (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL)
- Degree certificate(s)
- Two academic references
- Short Research Proposal
- Passport (photo page)
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must hold a relevant degree with at least an IE 2:1 honors degree (or its international equivalent) to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Proficiency: A high level of English language competence is mandatory. Applicants must meet, at a minimum, the UCD English Language Proficiency Requirements, noting that specific UCD Schools may require scores higher than the minimum.
Please click the University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship Programme, Ireland 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship Programme
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University College Dublin
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- University College Dublin IUA ANID Scholarship is for international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here