This is to bring to your notice the application window for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Educational Leadership course at Arizona State University
- International Students are eligible
- All Postdoctoral Fellowship applicants are eligible
For up to two postdoctoral scholar posts in the field of educational leadership, the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College (MLFTC) at Arizona State University (ASU) is accepting applications.
In order to provide a Principal Pathways Master’s Degree Program in three modalities and a Superintendent Pathway, Educational Leadership, a programmatic unit in the Division of MLFTC’s Educational Leadership and Innovation, brings together faculty, aspirant leader learners, school district practitioners, and community collaborators. For students who want to serve as leaders in a range of educational and community situations, they are also developing master’s degree programs.
The role of overt and structural racism, both present and historical, in differential access to and results of education for Black students, is a crucial topical topic in educational leadership. Two Presidential Postdoctoral Scholars in Education Leadership will be hired by MLFTC’s Educational Leadership section, each with an initial term of two years, in keeping with the ASU Charter’s emphasis on evaluating educational performance based on who is included and how they succeed. The overrepresentation of Black pupils in the school-to-prison pipeline, the underrepresentation of Black students in special education, and the dearth of Black leaders are all issues that these experts will touch on in their research. In addition to conducting full-time research, the postdoctoral fellows will also instruct two courses annually.
Application deadline is September 1, 2022
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Educational Leadership
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship
- All Students
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Universities in sub-Saharan Africa will receive funding totaling £100k as part of the 22/24 Higher Education Partnerships in sub-Saharan Africa request for proposals for two-year initiatives.
- In order to improve engineering curricula and develop institutional research and innovation capacity, the emphasis of these projects will be on forming relationships with industry.
- A “hub and spoke” model will be used to carry out the projects. According to this model, the hub universities will take the lead on the initiative, facilitating bilateral secondments with local industry partners and coordinating knowledge-sharing workshops, reports, curriculum reviews, and research projects with a large number of spoke universities as well as with partners in the UK and industry.
Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Postdoctoral Fellowship programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA 2022-23
- by the start date of the employment, have obtained a PhD in educational leadership, policy, or a similar discipline.
- working on a study that examines the experiences of Black students, educators, and leaders
- demonstrated efforts to promote and boost diversity, equity, and inclusion in a community or in academics
- scholarly proficiency in conducting critical analyses of problems in one or more of the following three areas: (1) the disproportionate number of Black students in special education; (2) the overrepresentation of Black students in the school discipline to prison pipeline; and (3) the dearth of Black school principals, lead teachers, and other individuals serving in leadership positions across schools, districts, and communities.
- teaching experience in higher education
- leadership experience in a school, district, or community that can be proven
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- Are you capable and interested? Apply at Arizona State University (ASU) using the website.
- To learn more, go to the ASU website.
- The curriculum vitae is one of the documents needed for application.
- Your letter of interest should outline how you meet the requirements listed above.
- Your diversity statement should explain how your past and/or future contributions to diversity, equity, and inclusion will advance ASU’s charter.
- Your contact information for three references should also include their email addresses.
Please click the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship at Arizona State University, USA ?
- It is a Postdoctoral Fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Arizona State University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here