This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Presidential Scholars Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Presidential Scholars Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Toronto
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
Additional elements that the admitting Faculty may provide will be made clear in the letter of admission. Outstanding secondary school students from all over the world and in the United States are automatically considered for these scholarships based on their GPA at the time of admission. Applicants who have already attended a post-secondary institution are not eligible for consideration as President’s Scholars of Excellence.
Only the Faculty offering the scholarship may accept it. Payment of the award is contingent upon full-time enrollment at the University in the autumn term of the award year; continuation of full-time enrollment in good standing is required for the student to retain the higher-year options associated with the award.
Application deadline is open.
Presidential Scholars Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A first-year admission scholarship of $10,000 (non-renewable). Having access to worthwhile part-time jobs on campus throughout your second year.
- After their first year of study, PSEP recipients will get a notice from the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx)(external link) asking them to apply for Work-Study employment with priority for PSEP beneficiaries.
- Access to a global learning experience when you’re an undergraduate. Please be aware that this guarantee does not cover funding; nevertheless, if you can prove that you need it, financial aid might be made available.
- The admissions department might offer extra features. For more information, please see your letter of offer
Presidential Scholars Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential Scholars Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada 2023-24
- Entering UoT for the first time straight out of high school.
- Having a Canadian study permit and enrolling at UoT as an international student (student visa).
- Your eligibility for the IMES may change if your citizenship status changes. Show intellectual promise and great academic accomplishment, as well as an outstanding level of extracurricular and community commitment.
- Not be selected for an International Scholars award based on merit and need..
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit an application directly to the university using the link below.
- Outstanding secondary school students from both domestic and foreign countries are automatically considered for the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program (PSEP) upon entrance (i.e. a separate application is not required).
Please click the Presidential Scholars Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Presidential Scholars Scholarship at University of Toronto, Canada ?
- It is a undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Toronto.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here