This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Amsterdam Masters Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Amsterdam Masters Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Vrije Universiteit
- International students are eligible
- All Master’s applicants are eligible
Talented aspiring non-EU/EEA students have the rare chance to pursue a Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam under the VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP).
Application deadline is December 1 2022 and February 1, 2023.
Amsterdam Masters Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Non- EU/ EEA countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The tuition is paid for through the VUFP scholarship. The VUFP scholarship doesn’t offer any extra money for education or living expenses.
- A one- or two-year Master’s program may be covered by the VUFP scholarship. If 100% of the first year’s credits have been earned, the scholarship will only be renewed for the second year of the two-year Master’s degree.
- You immediately apply for the Holland Scholarship Program when you submit an application for the VUFP scholarship. No additional application is required. If approved, the HSP provides 5.000 EUR per month or 10,000 EUR per year toward living expenses.
Amsterdam Masters Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands 2023-24 is primarily for Master’s applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Amsterdam Masters Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands 2023-24
- You are ineligible for the reduced tuition rate because your passport is not from the EU or the EEA.
- You are not a citizen of the Netherlands.
- You can demonstrate your intellectual prowess (GPA equivalent to a Dutch 8).
- Starting in September 2023, you are unconditionally or conditionally admitted to the first year of a full-time Master’s program at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam that is taught in English.
- Please take note that applications are not accepted from students starting classes in February, and joint programs where VU Amsterdam does not handle admissions are not eligible for the VUFP.
- You did not get the degree you are requesting admission to in the Netherlands.
- You are not required to finish a preparatory program before beginning your Master’s.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Please be aware that before you may apply for the VUFP scholarship, you must first have applied and been provisionally enrolled in the Master program.
- By December 1, 2022, students must sign up for a Master’s program on Studielink (from 1 October 2022). Then, before 1 February 2023, you must upload your VUFP application and any accompanying documentation to your VU dashboard (from 1 November 2022).
- To access the application portals and to get comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to go to the official website (link provided below).
Please click the Amsterdam Masters Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Amsterdam Masters Scholarship at Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands ?
- It is a Master’s position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Vrije Universiteit.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here