This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Department of History, University of Guelph
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Applications are being accepted for the Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship in Canadian History at the University of Guelph. For the school year 2023–2024, overseas students may apply for the scholarships.
See also: Katherine Fuller Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24
Anybody interested in the Department of History Undergraduate program, including Canadian citizens, legal permanent residents, and foreign students, is welcome to apply. One $1,000 grant will be given to a successful candidate in the autumn, and the winner must be registered to accept it.
Application deadline is May 15, 2023.
Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses at the Department of History
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- One $1,000 prize will be given out by the University of Guelph in the autumn, and the winner has to be enrolled.
Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- Both Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP applicants are eligible.
- The student who exhibits a love of Canadian history and consistent engagement in sports, wellness, or fitness.
- Apply to the department of history by May 15 with a letter (no more than two pages) explaining your history-related academic accomplishments and continued dedication to wellbeing.
- Students majoring in history who have earned a minimum of 5.0 course credits and a cumulative program average of 80%.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must apply for admission to a university undergraduate program. After that, candidates must submit an application to the department of History by May 15 with a letter of up to two pages in length describing their history-related academic accomplishments and continuous dedication to fitness.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide the following paperwork in order to apply: a CV, evidence of language competency (for international applicants), and contact information (email, address, phone).
- Students must fulfill foreign entrance standards for undergraduate programs in order to enroll in the institution.
- English proficiency requirements for undergraduate programs at the University of Guelph must be met by applicants.
Please click the Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Ruth and Eber Pollard Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Guelph.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here