This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Global Excellence Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Global Excellence Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University College Dublin
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and graduate taught applicants are eligible
During the academic year 2023–2024, the University College Dublin is accepting applications for CUD Global Excellence Scholarships, which will allow recipients to enroll in undergraduate and graduate taught degree programs in Ireland.
The university’s undergraduate and graduate taught degree programs are supported by the excellence prizes, which are open to exceptional foreign students. There will be a limited number of 100% and 50% tuition cost scholarships available.
Application deadline is one with regional specifics as stated below:
- North America: Undergraduate only: deadline 01 February
- South Asia: Graduate only: deadline: 28 February
- All Other Regions: Undergraduate and graduate: deadline: 31 March
Global Excellence Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All International countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Outstanding overseas students can apply for a small number of 100% and 50% tuition price Global Excellence Scholarships from the University of Dublin.
Global Excellence Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and graduate taught program students.
Number of Awards
- Limited number
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24:
- Candidates must be both locals and citizens of this country.
- Citizens and residents of nations outside the EU, EEA, and Swiss Confederation are eligible to apply.
- For the purposes of tuition and admission to UCD, all candidates must be categorized as non-EU.
- The Regional Information part of this paper contains the citizenship and residency criteria that applicants must satisfy.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- One must be accepted to a university’s undergraduate or graduate program before applying for the award. You can then submit a scholarship application after that.
- Supporting records The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts from your school, your passport, a letter of recommendation, and any other pertinent papers.
- Entry requirements: Candidates should review all of the university’s admittance criteria that are country-specific.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
- ETAPP – C1
- PTE – 63
- DET – 110
Please click the Global Excellence Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Global Excellence Scholarships at University College Dublin, Ireland ?
- It is an Undergraduate and graduate taught position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University College Dublin.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here