This is to bring to your notice that the application window for SAIBT Campus Bursary for International Students at the University of South Australia, Australia 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of South Australia
- International students are eligible
- All Early Transition and Diploma students are eligible
With the SAIBT Campus Bursary given by the University of South Australia for the academic year 2023-2024, you may begin your unique educational adventure and earn real-world experience in Australia.
This international scholarship is accessible to all students from around the world who want to start their Early Transition and Diploma studies at the University of South Australia in the June intake of 2022. Students must receive their admission letter before February intake, in order to be considered for this award. The scholarship has a $1,000 value.
The Application Deadline is January 18, 2023.
SAIBT Campus Bursary for International Students at the University of South Australia, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for SAIBT Campus Bursary for International Students
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of South Australia will provide chosen students a $1,000 tuition fee discount on the applied program’s tuition charge.
The SAIBT Campus Bursary for International Students at the University of South Australia, Australia 2023-24, is primarily for Early Transition and Diploma level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for SAIBT Campus Bursary for International Students at the University of South Australia, Australia 2023-24
- Before submitting their acceptance, the candidates must satisfy all of the requirements outlined in the Letter of Offer.
- Before January 18, 2023, the candidates must submit their acceptance.
- For the June 2022 intake, candidates must have existing offers.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply for admission using the university’s application site. All pupils who satisfy the qualifying requirements will be taken into consideration.
- Students must submit an overseas application form as well as a copy of their passport or visa, as well as additional academic documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have finished at least an Australian Year 12 program or have earned an undergraduate degree. In addition, the candidates must fulfill the usual degree entrance requirements for the degree sought.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Australia, students must submit scores from the following recognized English language competency tests:
- Academic Pearson Test of English (IELTS) (PTE) Academic
- TOEFL – PBT and iBT (Teaching of English as a Foreign Language)
- ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) at the University of Cambridge (CAE)
- Accepted for Health Science programs is the Occupational English Test (OET).
Please click SAIBT Campus Bursary for International Students at the University of South Australia, Australia 2023-24, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here