This is to bring to your notice that the application window for Fee Waivers for Ukraine Students at Brandon University, Canada 2022-23 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Brandon University
- International students are eligible
- All post-secondary and undergraduate students are eligible
Brandon University is dedicated to delivering the greatest educational experience possible for all students. As a result, it has created Fee Waivers for the academic year 2022-2023 to assist students who have left the violence in Ukraine.
Successfully chosen high school students who intend to enroll in a post-secondary or undergraduate program at Brandon University will get a cost waiver. To be eligible for this waiver, students must have a Canada-Ukraine (CUAET) emergency travel visa. Fees for educational purposes will be covered by the fee waiver.
The Application Deadline is December 1, 2022. Also, course-specific deadline should be strictly followed for Fee Waivers for Ukraine Students at Brandon University, Canada 2022-23.
Fee Waivers for Ukraine Students at Brandon University, Canada 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Ukraine Students at Brandon University:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
Brandon University will provide the following perks to chosen students:
- The applications of the chosen students will be evaluated without charge, i.e. there will be no application fee.
- The chosen foreign students will be evaluated for admission to the applied program using the Canadian tuition fee rate rather than the international tuition fee rate.
- The Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) fee will be waived if students do not have access to certified transcripts and course outlines despite having completed post-secondary education.
The Fee Waivers for Ukraine Students at Brandon University, Canada 2022-23, is primarily for post-secondary and undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Fee Waivers for Ukraine Students at Brandon University, Canada 2022-23:
- The candidates have escaped Ukraine’s civil strife.
- The candidate must have graduated from high school but never attended college or university.
- The candidates must be in possession of a Canada-Ukraine (CUAET) emergency travel visa.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- To apply for admission, students must first log in to the university’s application portal. When submitting an application, all qualified students will be evaluated.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Completed Certificate Secondary Education in General
- Transcripts from any other colleges or universities you’ve attended
- All educational transcripts should be copied in an unofficial manner.
- A copy of your university-issued student ID and a copy of your passport
- A letter describing your position in detail Letter of recommendation
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have completed secondary school or some form of post-secondary education.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- CAEL online – 60
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition – 80-86
- IELTS – 7.0
- 115 – Duolingo
Please click Fee Waivers for Ukraine Students at Brandon University, Canada 2022-23, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here