This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian Medical University, China 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship at Dalian Medical University
- Funding is full
- They take Medical Sciences courses at Dalian Medical University
- International Students are eligible
- All Masters students are eligible
The Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian Medical University is a full scholarship established by China’s Ministry of Education in 2008 with the goal of promoting China’s higher education brand on a global scale. Under this scholarship initiative for 2022, Dalian Medical University is one of the prominent universities selected to attract overseas students to enroll in medical master’s degree programs.
The Application Deadline is open.
The Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian Medical University, China 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international, and it is only available for the course below:
- Postgraduate programs in medical sciences include:
- Integrative Chinese and Western Medicine
- Medicine in the clinic
- Please see the attached for a complete list of Chinese Government Scholarships-Chinese University Pràogram for 2021.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- Tuition Fees
- On-campus housing fee or monetary support for off-campus housing (RMB 700/month)
- RMB 3,000 per month as a living allowance
- Medical insurance that covers everything..
The Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian Medical University 2022, is primarily for Masters level programs at Dalian Medical University.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian Medical University:
- postgraduate degree programs
- Chinese and western integrated medicine
- Clinical medicine
- Basic medicine
- Note: Please download a major list of Chinese Government Scholarships-Chinese University Program for 2021 in the attachment
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Papers to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Applicants must apply online at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn (Program Category: Type B; Agency No. of DMU: 10161) and print the Chinese Government Scholarships Application Form. The candidate must fill out the Scholarships Application Form in Chinese or English and sign it.
- Applicants must fill out another online application and upload the appropriate papers at this link
- Paper application documents are not required to be mailed.
- Complete set of application materials is required, and applicants are responsible for the validity of their documents. Application materials that are incomplete or falsified will be rejected.
- There is no requirement for applicants to provide us hard copies of their application paperwork. In April, some of the candidates will get an interview notification from our institutions. Only those candidates who pass the university’s preliminary review and are notified by email around May 10th should send us all of their application documentation in two sets of hard copies through DHL or EMS. The original document is not necessary for the highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcript, but one set of the original notarized highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcript should be supplied. The document will not be returned, whether it is approved or not.
- Applicants must keep their phones on and check their email on a frequent basis since DMU’s Admissions Office will contact them.
Documents Required for the Application (in duplicate)
(1) Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (in Chinese or English)
(2) A copy of your passport (information page, blank visa page, or Chinese visa pages if you have them)
(3)Photocopy of a notarized bachelor’s degree; prospective degree awardees must provide certified proof of student status from their present institution. Notarized Chinese or English translations must be added to documents written in languages other than Chinese or English.
(4)A transcript of grades in Chinese or English.
(5)A minimum of 1500-word study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English.
(6)Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors in Chinese or English
Please click Chinese Government Scholarship at Dalian Medical University, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here