This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Xian Jiaotong University, China 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is full
- They take most courses at Xian Jiaotong University
- International Students are eligible
- All Masters, PhD, Graduate and Postgraduate students are eligible
International Students are welcome to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Xian Jiaotong University in China. The scholarship covers Master’s, PhD, Graduate, and Postgraduate level programs at Xian Jiaotong University in a variety of subjects. The scholarship has an open deadline.
The Application Deadline is open.
The Chinese Government Scholarship at Xian Jiaotong University, China 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international, and it is only available for the course below:
- Various courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries except
Scholarship Award Benefit
- A tuition price waiver, free on-campus dorm accommodations
- International students in China get a monthly stipend and are covered by comprehensive medical insurance.
- It only supports master’s students for a maximum of three academic years or doctorate students for a maximum of four academic years, and it includes both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as stated in the Admission Letter.
The Chinese Government Scholarship at Xian Jiaotong University, China 2022, is primarily for Masters, PhD, Graduate and Postgraduate level programs at Xian Jiaotong University.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Xian Jiaotong University, China 2022:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals with valid passports; they must be in excellent health; and they must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old, while Doctoral degree applicants must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
- Other sorts of scholarships are not permitted for applicants.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Apply online at the CSC website.
- Print and sign your name on the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Type of program: B 10698 is the agency number.
- Online application via at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International Student Application System.
- Please review the complete checklist in VI. Application Papers and prepare the necessary documents.
- The application cost must be paid.
- (Those who pass the initial evaluation will get a Payment Notice for Application through system information/email from the institution.)
- The application is now complete. Notes: a) There is a non-refundable application fee of 800RMB. b) The only way to submit an application is over the internet. Hard copies will not be accepted.
Please click Chinese Government Scholarship at Xian Jiaotong University, China 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this scholarship, click here for more update