This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the President’s Scholarships for International Students at Pace University, USA 2022-23 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Pace University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
Pace University is pleased to present its President’s Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023, with the understanding that scholarships and grants are kinds of gift aid that students are not required to repay.
The scholarship is a merit-based award that will most likely pay the cost of the undergraduate degree at Pace University. For this grant, applications from both domestic and foreign students will be considered. Because it is a renewable award, students must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
The Application Deadline is December 1, 2022.
The President’s Scholarships for International Students at Pace University, USA 2022-23, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The President’s Scholarship will be provided to the individuals chosen to help defray the costs of their undergraduate studies at Pace University.
The President’s Scholarships for International Students at Pace University, USA 2022-23, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the President’s Scholarships for International Students at Pace University, USA 2022-23:
- Applicants must be admitted to Pace University as freshmen.
- For renewal, candidates must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students can apply for admission on the university’s website or through the Common Application. The scholarship grant will be automatically evaluated for all qualified students.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Valid passport/national identification card
- Recommendation letters
- Essay/personal letter in writing
- Transcripts of official meetings
- Requirements for Admission: The candidates must fulfill the university’s entrance standards.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
Please click President’s Scholarships for International Students at Pace University, USA 2022-23, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here