This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Cardiff University, UK 2022-23 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Cardiff University
- Students from Bangladesh, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria and Pakistan are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
International Students are welcome to apply for the Undergraduate Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarships, UK 2022-23. Undergraduate level program(s) in the discipline of All Subjects taught at Cardiff University are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship deadline is June 30, 2022.
International students can apply for Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarships in 2022, which provide assistance for undergraduate and postgraduate taught levels of study.
International applicants who have received offers for certain undergraduate programs will be evaluated automatically for a £2,000 Vice-Scholarship. Chancellor’s
The Application Deadline is June 30, 2022
Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
International students can apply for the Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the Cardiff University worth up to £2,000 in a variety of academic areas, and they will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23 is primarily for masters students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23
- The scholarship will be available to all US citizens who meet the following criteria:
- Are a US union member; or; Have a familial connection to a US union member (mother, father, sibling, aunt, uncle, grandparent); or; Can provide a reference letter from a union sponsor; or; Have been offered a full-time MSc or MA place and have made a firm commitment to Ulster University during the admissions phase.
- Applicants from the countries listed below are automatically eligible.
- Bangladesh, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, and Pakistan are among the countries involved.
- Conditional Offer Holders – Undergraduate Applicants
- You must submit your application through UCAS by June 30, 2022, and you must fulfill or surpass the standards specified in your formal UCAS offer.
- By the UCAS deadline, you must confirm Cardiff University as your Firm option and complete all offer conditions, including any English Language requirements, by August 20, 2022.
- Even if they are admitted into the University, applicants who do not match the requirements of their formal UCAS offer will not be eligible for the Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- Unconditional Offer Holders – Undergraduate Applicants
- By June 30, 2022, you must have submitted your application through UCAS.
- If you have an unconditional offer from Cardiff University, you must confirm it as your Firm option by the UCAS deadline
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- You must apply through UCAS by June 30, 2022, and if you meet or surpass the conditions mentioned in your UCAS offer, or if you are first issued an unconditional offer, you will be immediately awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.
Please check through the Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23, application link for more information
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here