This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the ECC New F-1 Scholarships at Elgin Community College, USA 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarships at Elgin Community College:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Elgin Community College
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and graduate students are eligible
Individuals can better their lives by learning. Elgin Community College has chosen to grant international students the New F-1 International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to ensure that it is affordable to all.
This scholarship is designed specifically for overseas students who want to study for an undergraduate or graduate degree at Elgin Community College while on an F-1 visa. This $500 award is open to new overseas students.
The Application Deadline is July 25, 2022.
The ECC New F-1 Scholarships at Elgin Community College, USA 2022 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All nationalities
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Elgin Community College will award a $500 stipend to the selected students to help with their educational expenses.
The ECC New F-1 Scholarships at Elgin Community College, USA 2022, is primarily for undergraduate and graduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the ECC New F-1 Scholarships at Elgin Community College, USA 2022:
- Applicants must fill out and submit an ECC Foundation scholarship application as well as any needed papers.
- Applicants must be admitted as new international students on an F-1 visa at ECC.
- The candidates must plan to enroll full-time in the fall of 2022.
- By July 25, 2022, the candidates must have received an F-1 visa.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- For foreign students, an online application is required. By July 25, 2022, interested students must provide a copy of their granted F-1 visa to [email protected] All students who satisfy the scholarship requirements will be automatically considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Financial support of at least $23,000 for one year of education is required.
- Affidavit of Sponsorship High School/Secondary School Transcripts Photocopy of Passport Include photocopies of your biography and identity pages, as well as a copy of your visa.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from a post-secondary school where English was the medium of instruction, or have completed college-level English composition with a grade of C or better.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 527-530
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- PTE – 50
- E3PT – 60
- UPiBT- 50
Please click ECC New F-1 Scholarships at Elgin Community College, USA 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here