This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Merit-based Scholarships at Technological University of the Shannon, Ireland 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Technological University of the Shannon
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and postgraduate level students are eligible
Excellent individuals are encouraged to apply for the International Student Merit-Based Scholarships at the Technological University of Shannon for the academic year 2022/2023.
This prize is intended to assist and encourage overseas students in Ireland to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies at TUS. This is an excellent service that will assist students in paying for their higher education by covering tuition costs.
The Application Deadline is May 1, 2022
The Merit-based Scholarships at Technological University of the Shannon, Ireland 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The tuition expenses for the normal period of the course will be covered by the Technological University of Shannon.
The Merit-based Scholarships at Technological University of the Shannon, Ireland 2022, is primarily for Undergraduate and postgraduate level programs
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merit-based Scholarships at Technological University of the Shannon, Ireland 2022:
- Applicants must be overseas students who are new to the country.
- Outstanding academic achievements
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students can apply for admission using the university’s online application site. This award will be evaluated for all qualifying students.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students: CV and letters of recommendation from professionals
- Admission Criteria: Students must examine the university’s entry requirements before applying for admission.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, and other test scores are acceptable.
Please click Merit-based Scholarships at Technological University of the Shannon, Ireland 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here