This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International PhD Scholarships at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarships at the Eindhoven University of Technology:
- Funding is partial
- They take Electrical Engineering courses at the University of Leicester
- International students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The Eindhoven University of Technology is accepting applications for International PhD Positions in Seamless Design of Smart Edge Processors from highly motivated, ambitious, and brilliant individuals who wish to pursue their studies.
The purpose of this post is to assist high-potential international students who wish to pursue a PhD in the Department of Electrical Engineering.
The Application Deadlines is August 5, 2022
The International PhD Scholarships at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Electrical Engineering
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
The following study expenses will be covered by the Eindhoven University of Technology:
- According to the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities, a gross monthly wage and benefits (such as a pension scheme, pregnancy and maternity leave, and partially paid parental leave) are paid.
- In addition, there is an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the annual income, as well as a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- If you come from another country and meet certain requirements, you can take advantage of the so-called ’30 percent facility,’ which allows you to avoid paying tax on 30% of your wage.
- A wide range of ancillary advantages are available, including outstanding technological infrastructure, relocation fees, and savings plans.
The International PhD Scholarships at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands 2022, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Scholarships at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands 2022:
- The applicants must have been admitted into the applied research program at the institution.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Through the online application form, interested students can apply to any research program at TU/e. Applicants who have been admitted in their field of study will be considered.
- Papers to Support Your Application: Please submit the following documents to the International Office:
- Cover letter describing your own motivation and qualifications for the job. Choose one of the study topics from the list above.
- Curriculum vitae
- Master’s and bachelor’s degree transcripts
- Copies of your final MSc thesis, including English abstracts and published publications (if appropriate) (PDF files). Submit at least one English-language document in which you are the primary author.
- Your IELTS or TOEFL exam (or equivalent) results, as well as the contact information for two academic referees.
- Admission Criteria: Candidates must fulfill all of the university’s entry requirements in order to be admitted.
- The university demands confirmation of English proficiency, such as an Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 on average with no score below 6.0. You must have a C1 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and IELTS equivalency.
Please click International PhD Scholarships at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here