This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Jean Humphreys PhD Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the PhD Scholarships at the University of Leicester:
- Funding is partial
- They take English courses at University of Leicester
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of Leicester is encouraging students who are interested in proposing a study of any area of varied British writing or diverse Creative Writing to apply for the Jean Humphreys PhD Scholarships.
This PhD grant is available at the University of Leicester to both local and foreign candidates who wish to enter a PhD program in English in the academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship will pay the tuition fees for the chosen program in the United Kingdom and offer a stipend of £16,062 for up to three years of study.
The Application Deadlines is April 30, 2022
The Jean Humphreys PhD Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Leicester will provide a tuition fee remission and a stipend of £16,062 at UKRI rates to the selected students for up to three years of study.
The Jean Humphreys PhD Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Jean Humphreys PhD Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022:
- Applicants must be able to cover the difference in tuition costs between the United Kingdom and the rest of the world for each year of their study.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must submit their admissions applications using the university site. Students must click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit an application for the scholarship.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts and Degree Certificates
- Information about any studies that are presently being conducted
- Statement of purpose
- Fill in the name of the potential supervisor.
- In the fields given, provide the contact information for two academic referees, or upload reference letters if you already have them.
- If relevant, proof of English language ability.
- Research proposal in its entirety
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must hold a UK Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2:1 in a relevant discipline or an abroad equivalent in order to be considered.
- Language Requirement: Students must fulfill the university’s English language requirements.
Please click Jean Humphreys PhD Scholarships at the University of Leicester, UK 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here