This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the SAIBT Onshore International Study Scholarships at the University of South Australia, Australia 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarships at the University of South Australia
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of South Australia
- International students are eligible
- All Early Transition Program and Diploma level students are eligible
The University of South Australia is pleased to provide overseas students in Australia Onshore International Study Scholarships. For the school year 2022-2023, any interested students can submit their applications.
The Onshore International Study Scholarship is now accepting applications for students starting classes in June 2022. Applicants must have applied and been accepted into an Early Transition Program or Diploma program to be eligible for this scholarship, which offers a 25% tuition price savings of up to $9,200.
The Application Deadlines are April 15, 2022 and November 15, 2022 for the semester 2 and semester 1 intake respectively.
The SAIBT Onshore International Study Scholarships at the University of South Australia, Australia 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The accepted candidates will receive a 25% tuition fee discount up to $9,200 from the University of South Australia towards the cost of their study program.
The SAIBT Onshore International Study Scholarships at the University of South Australia, Australia 2022, is primarily for Early Transition Program and Diploma level programs
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the SAIBT Onshore International Study Scholarships at the University of South Australia, Australia 2022:
- By 12 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2022, the candidates must have obtained approval of their application.
- The candidates must start their studies in June of 2022.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must complete and submit their admissions applications using the university’s application site. All qualifying students will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Documents to Support: Students must submit an overseas application form as well as a copy of their passport or visa, as well as additional academic documentation.
- Requirements for Admission: The candidates must have finished an Australian Year 12 program or have earned an undergraduate degree to fulfill the usual degree entrance criteria for the degree they are applying for.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- Academic Pearson Test of English (IELTS) (PTE) Academic
- TOEFL – PBT and iBT (Teaching of English as a Foreign Language)
- ESOL Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) at the University of Cambridge (CAE)
- Accepted for Health Science programs is the Occupational English Test (OET).
Please click SAIBT Onshore International Study Scholarships at the University of South Australia, Australia 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here