This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take Anthropology courses at University of Sydney
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students are eligible
Do you want to advance in your career? Then you should check into the University of Sydney’s Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships, which are available to both domestic and foreign students. For the school year 2022-2023, the scholarship is available.
This award is intended to assist excellent students who wish to begin Honors, Master’s, or PhD degree studies in the University’s Department of Anthropology..
The Application Deadline is April 20, 2022.
The Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship is for one year only. The Scholarship’s precise amount will be established by the Selection Committee each year and detailed in the selected recipient’s Scholarship Offer Letter.
- After obtaining the Scholarship Acceptance Form, the Scholarship amount will be paid as a one-time payment.
- The Scholarship will be awarded based on financial availability.
The Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2022, is primarily for Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2022:
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of the following degrees: Honors, Master of Arts (Research), Master of Philosophy, or PhD at the University of Sydney’s Department of Anthropology.
- Applicants must only apply for funding for the research project that is mentioned.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply for admission using the University of Sydney’s application system. Students can next fill out the scholarship application form.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Curriculum vitae academic merit
- Referee report from their Anthropology academic supervisor
- A remark about yourself
- Requirements for Admission: Candidates must have a first-class high school diploma and have excelled academically.
- Requires a good command of the English language. If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate your English ability before beginning your studies at the University.
Please click Peter Lawrence Memorial Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here