This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Global Bachelor’s Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Freshman Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of South Florida
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Do you have concerns about how you will pay for your undergraduate studies? For enrollment in 2023, the University of South Florida is now accepting applications for the USF International Freshman Scholarships.
This is a merit-based scholarship offered by the USF Office of Admissions to transfer and first-year overseas students who want to enroll at the USF for an undergraduate degree program.
Application deadline is January 15, 2023.
International Freshman Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Through merit-based scholarships from the USF Office of Admissions, the University of South Florida will offer a $4,000 (up to $1,000 per year) reward for a full-time, four-year undergraduate study.
International Freshman Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Freshman Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2023-24:
- Let’s say pupils attended a US institution for their whole four years of high school. They must then complete the Student Self-Reported Academic Record in that situation.
- Assume pupils finished any high school year in a facility outside of the US. They would then have to provide their high school transcripts (unofficial international and official domestic). A Self-Reported Academic Record should not be submitted.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To be eligible for merit-based scholarships, applicants must submit a full admissions application. The scholarship does not need a separate application, but all necessary materials must be presented.
- Supporting Papers: Applications must be accompanied by the necessary information, such as an application fee or a fee waiver, official SAT or ACT scores, official high school transcripts, and other essential documents. By login into usf.edu, choosing OASIS, and checking the admissions checklist, you can make sure the application is finished.
- Entry requirements: Complete the Student Self-Reported Academic Record (SSAR): As part of their application materials, all freshmen applicants are required to complete and submit the SSAR. For admission, candidates must fulfill the following prerequisites:
- 50+ GPA and
- 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
- 25+ ACT
- Test Scores – ACT or SAT
- Language Requirement: Applicants applying for USF undergraduate courses must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Please click the International Freshman Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Freshman Scholarships at the University of South Florida, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of South Florida
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here