This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Sean MacBride Fellowship For Namibian Leaders, Ireland 2024-25
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Sean MacBride Fellowship For Namibian Leaders, Ireland 2024-25:
- Funding is full
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- STEM courses
- International Students students are eligible
- All postgraduate applicants are eligible
Only Namibians employed by the Ministry of International Relations and Cooperation are eligible to apply for this fellowship. Once you have verified your eligibility, the application documents are located below under Application Information.
Early- to mid-career professionals from qualified nations who have leadership potential can take advantage of a distinguished, top-notch education that builds capacity through the Ireland Fellows Programme. It gives chosen students the chance to enroll in a fully financed, one-year master’s program at an Irish higher education institution (HEI). The prize includes program fees, travel, lodging, and living expenses. Each year, eligible master’s level programs in Ireland begin in August or September and last between 10 and 16 months, depending on the program.
- Application deadline is open
Sean MacBride Fellowship For Namibian Leaders, Ireland 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- STEM courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Application costs for universities, tuition, test fees, and other fees
- economy travel to and from your home nation to Ireland; lodging; and settling-in, book, and study allowances
- a monthly stipend to cover additional living expenses, as well as the price of applying for a student visiting visa or entrance clearance
Sean MacBride Fellowship For Namibian Leaders, Ireland 2024-25 is for postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Sean MacBride Fellowship For Namibian Leaders, Ireland 2024-25:
- Have a minimum of two years of considerable work experience directly related to your intended program(s) of study;
- Be a resident of South Africa.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution, which is equivalent to a first- or second-class honors grade one (a second-class honors grade two may be accepted if the applicant has a significant amount of directly relevant work experience).
- It has to have been given out no earlier than 2012, or during the previous 12 years.
- Not already own a master’s degree or a higher certification.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for this fellowship won’t be taken into consideration until all qualifying requirements are satisfied. Before seeking application information, you should be sure you can satisfy the aforementioned requirements.
- Please carefully read the Applicant Guidance Note before filling out as qualifying requirements may vary from nation to country.
- Three steps make up the application process:
- Stage 1 is the preliminary application stage, followed by Stage 2 and Stage 3 interviews.
- All applicants who are chosen to go after the second round must take a Duolingo English test online.
- Unless they already have an IELTS certificate dated 2022 or later that verifies they have attained the required score for the course(s) they intend to apply to, all applicants who are shortlisted after the interview stage will be required to take another English language test, typically the IELTS exam. Even for natural English speakers, it is highly recommended to start preparing for the IELTS exam early.
- Before applying, it is crucial to review all of the requirements through the link below.
Please click the Sean MacBride Fellowship For Namibian Leaders, Ireland 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Sean MacBride Fellowship For Namibian Leaders, Ireland
- Sean MacBride Fellowship is a postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Accredited Ireland Universities
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here