This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Student Annual Scholarships at North Hennepin Community College, USA 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They all courses at the North Hennepin Community College
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and graduate level students are eligible
North Hennepin Community College is inviting degree-seeking students to apply for its International Student Annual Scholarships, which will provide financial support for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United States.
This award is open to international students, particularly those born outside of the United States who are on an F-1 visa. To be considered for this award, candidates must have a least 2.5 GPA in the degree they are enrolled in at the NHCC.
The Application Deadlines are May 01 and October 1, 2022 for fall and spring intakes respectively.
The International Student Annual Scholarships at North Hennepin Community College, USA 2022
, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The accepted applicants will get this yearly award, which will likely be applied to any degree program at the NHCC.
The International Student Annual Scholarships at North Hennepin Community College, USA 2022, is primarily for undergraduate and graduate level programs
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Student Annual Scholarships at North Hennepin Community College, USA 2022:
- Applicants must be international students who were not born in the United States.
- The candidates must be students on an F-1 visa.
- A minimum GPA of 2.50 is required of candidates.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Admissions applications must be submitted using the university’s online application system. All overseas students who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- a certified official copy of your academic records or a copy of your passport with a US Visa original
- Immunization Medical Insurance is required on the Record Form.
- Bank Statements from the Beginning
- Requirements for Admission: A high school diploma is needed of all candidates.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- 61 or higher on the TOEFL iBT
- 5.5 or better on the IELTS
- Accuplacer by Duolingo – 800 level
Please click International Student Annual Scholarships at North Hennepin Community College, USA 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here