This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Student Emergency Fund at the University of Adelaide, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Student Emergency Fund at the University of Adelaide, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Adelaide
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The Student Emergency Fund is being established by the University of Adelaide to help students who are struggling financially while pursuing their education. The application period is now open for the academic year 2023–2024.
The emergency fund was established for those financially strapped students—both domestic and foreign—who wish to pursue degree-level studies at the undergraduate, honors, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research levels. To be taken into account, they must enroll. The chosen students may anticipate receiving up to $2,000 in funding.
Application deadline open.
Student Emergency Fund at the University of Adelaide, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The chosen candidates will receive a one-time payment of $2,000 from the University of Adelaide to support their endeavors.
Student Emergency Fund at the University of Adelaide, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Student Emergency Fund at the University of Adelaide, Australia 2023-24:
- The candidates have to be students at the university (undertaking an undergraduate, Honours, Postgraduate Coursework or Postgraduate Research program).
- The candidates must continue to make acceptable academic progress.
- The candidates must be able to show a short-term financial need for either living expenses or educational costs.
- The applicants must be enrolled in at least three units of coursework each semester.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The university portal must be logged into by the applicants in order to submit an admission application. An application form must be filled out in order for interested students to be considered for financial aid.
- Students must write a personal statement as one of their supporting documents.
- The applicants must satisfy the admission and academic standards of the university program they desire to enroll in.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 58
- C1 – 176
Please click the Student Emergency Fund at the University of Adelaide, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Student Emergency Fund at the University of Adelaide, Australia 2023-24 ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Adelaide.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here