This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Social and Applied Human Sciences, Agricultural courses at the University of Guelph
- International students are eligible
- All Graduate degree applicants are eligible
The Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship is a wonderful opportunity provided by the University of Guelph to help and support students with financial problems. It will be given for the 2023–2024 academic year.
High-achieving international students who enroll full-time in a graduate degree program at the University of Guelph in Canada are eligible for this award. One $5,000 prize is given out by the scholarship each fall.
Application deadline May 15, 2023.
Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Social and Applied Human Sciences
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- One $5,000 prize will be given out by the University of Guelph in the fall, and the recipient must be enrolled. The beneficiary must be reported to receive throughout the winter.
Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Graduate degree students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24:
- A non-Canadian-PR-PP applicant is acceptable.
- The summary of the statement of academic intent is used to determine which candidates have demonstrated the most dedication to assisting underprivileged populations by prior actions, involvement in the community, and future commitment. Applicants who have worked in their home nations to better the lives of local families, particularly of women and children, will receive special consideration.
- To enroll in a graduate program in the autumn or winter semester after the application deadline, candidates must have submitted an application for admission through the Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC) by February 1.
- By May 15, submit an application to the CSAHS Awards Committee with a letter describing your experience working with underprivileged people and a one-page description of your “Statement of Academic Intent” for admission. Email correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International students who have expertise working with underserved groups and who are enrolled full-time in any degree offered by the College of Social and Applied Human Sciences or the Ontario Agricultural College and who have paid the international tuition charge. Students pursuing master’s degrees are prioritized.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To finish the application procedure for their chosen course, candidates can sign up on the university’s web portal or the Common Application. The candidates for the scholarship will be the accepted students.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to send official academic transcripts, a resume, photocopies of a current passport, letters of recommendation, and any additional supporting documents.
- Students must complete international admission requirements for graduate degree programs in order to enroll in classes at the university.
- For the University of Guelph’s graduate degree program, candidates must demonstrate their proficiency in the English language.
Please click the Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship at University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Sally Humphries and Leo Smits International Scholarship at University of Guelph, Canada ?
- It is a Graduate degree position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Guelph.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here