This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarships, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarships, UK 2023-24
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Teesside University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Apply right now for the Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarships if you think you are an exceptional student who can show your abilities and dedication to become a future global leader. For the 2023–2024 academic year, Teesside University in the UK will be offering it.
Only international students are eligible to apply for this grant. You can apply for taught undergraduate and graduate degree programs at Teesside University. New pupils will be taken into consideration. A total of 30 winners will be chosen, and each will get a £5,000 prize.
Application deadline is June 5, 2023.
Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarships, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- International students
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Thirty chosen students will receive £5,000 scholarships from Teesside University, which will be used to waive their first year of tuition.
Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarships, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarships, UK 2023-24:
- To be eligible, candidates must be first-time students at Teesside University.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission must be submitted through the university site. All interested students must submit the scholarship application form in order to be taken into consideration.
- Academic transcripts, personal essays, motivational letters, resumes, and other materials may be requested by the institution at the time of admission. Students must prepare these materials in advance.
- Entrance requirements: Applicants must have a post-experience or professional certification in addition to a strong honors degree (at least a 2.2) in a topic linked to the field of study.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 59
Please click the Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarships, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarships, UK 2023-24 ?
- It is a Undergraduate or Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Teesside University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here