This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Scholarships at Turkish and Syrian Students at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Scholarships at Turkish and Syrian Students at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Glasgow
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate or Postgraduate applicants are eligible for the International Scholarships at Turkish and Syrian Students
The University of Glasgow helps students who are having trouble continuing their education. The University of Glasgow Scholarships for Students from Turkey and Syria are now available for the academic year 2023–2024.
This fellowship is being provided by the University of Glasgow in response to the tragic earthquake that rocked Turkey and Syria. Students enrolled in taught undergraduate or graduate programs will be taken into consideration. Six candidates will be chosen and given complete tuition fee waivers: two undergraduate and four graduate students.
Application deadline is June 30, 2023.
International Scholarships at Turkish and Syrian Students at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Glasgow will completely waive all tuition fees for the recipients of the undergraduate and graduate scholarships.
Silk Roads Youth Research Grants at UNESCO, USA 2023-24 is for Postgraduate research students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships at Turkish and Syrian Students at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24:
- The candidates must be nationals of Turkey or Syria.
- The candidates must already have a spot offered for September 2023 in an appropriate undergraduate or postgraduate taught program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The university site is where applicants for this award must submit their admissions applications first. Students from relevant locations will be immediately taken into consideration.
- supporting records The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a copy (or copies) of your degree certificate(s) in official form (if you have already completed your degree)
- a copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), which should include all of the topics you have studied as well as your grades or marks.
- certificates and transcripts that have been translated into official English (s)
- a single formal letter of recommendation
- Proof of your English language proficiency (if your first language is not English)
- Any further paperwork needed for this program (see Entry requirements for this programme)
- a duplicate of the passport photo page (Non-EU students only)
- Entry requirements: To be eligible for admission, candidates must submit their applications before the university’s deadline for each individual course.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOELF IBT – 90
- PTE – 60
- CAE/CPE – 169
Please click the International Scholarships at Turkish and Syrian Students at the University of Glasgow, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Scholarships at Turkish and Syrian Students at the University of Glasgow, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate or Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Glasgow.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here