This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Florida International University Transfer Merit Scholarship, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Florida International University Transfer Merit Scholarship, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is not full
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International and domestic students students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Florida International University (FIU) Transfer Merit Scholarship for the 2024-25 academic year exemplifies FIU’s commitment to recognizing and supporting outstanding academic achievements among transfer students. These merit-based scholarships are highly competitive, requiring applicants to provide evidence of a strong and consistent academic record. Students who aspire to secure these scholarships must demonstrate not only their commitment to academic excellence but also their ability to thrive in the competitive academic environment at FIU
Applying for the FIU Transfer Merit Scholarship necessitates careful attention to accurately represent the coursework completed during a student’s academic journey. This scholarship opportunity not only acknowledges the academic prowess of transfer students but also serves as a means to alleviate the financial challenges associated with higher education. By encouraging and rewarding high-achieving transfer students, FIU aims to foster an inclusive academic community that values and supports academic excellence, creating a dynamic environment for learning and growth.
- Application deadline is February 19, 2024
The Florida International University Transfer Merit Scholarship, USA 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- 50% Tuition, Fees and Books
The Florida International University Transfer Merit Scholarship, USA 2024-25 for undergraduate applicants .
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Florida International University Transfer Merit Scholarship, USA 2024-25:
- Be a newly admitted FIU transfer student
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
- Write an essay response to a prompt
- Have earned a 3.8 GPA and 60 transferrable credit hours
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States
- Meet minimum scholarship requirements
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Submit a completed admissions application by January 15, 2024 to allow time for the application to be processed.
- Completed scholarship application no later than February 16, 2024.
- The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.” – Wilma Mankiller. In 500 words or less, tell us about a period when you were unsuccessful at something. What were the circumstances at that point in time? How did you respond to failure? What did you learn from it?
Please click the Florida International University Transfer Merit Scholarship, USA 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Florida International University Transfer Merit Scholarship, USA
- It is an undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Florida International University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here