This is to bring to your notice the application window for the World Bank ICSID Internship for International Students, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the World Bank ICSID Internship for International Students, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students students are eligible
- All internship applicants are eligible
Students enrolled in graduate programs that are highly motivated may apply for internships at ICSID. This is a one-of-a-kind chance to support the world’s foremost organization for resolving disputes involving foreign investments.
Students interested in international investment law and international investment dispute settlement can gain a thorough understanding of ICSID’s work through the internship program, which also gives them the chance to advance their academic and professional goals. In order to do this, the Center is seeking applicants that are eager, vivacious, and capable of collaborating well with others.
- Application deadlines are:
- June 15 for the September-December Internship period (fall semester)
- October 15 for the January-April Internship period (spring semester); and
- February 15 for the May-August Internship period (summer semester).
World Bank ICSID Internship for International Students, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Interns will not receive financial compensation. Instead, they will earn academic credit upon successfully completing the internship or may be sponsored by their university.
World Bank ICSID Internship for International Students, USA 2023-24 is for Internship applicants.
Number of Awards
- Up to 6
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the World Bank ICSID Internship for International Students, USA 2023-24:
- Enrollment in a Graduate Program: Candidates must currently be enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited university or educational institutionl.
- Confirmation of Academic Involvement: Candidates must be able to provide written confirmation that they will fulfill one of the following conditions:
- (i) Obtain academic credit for a minimum of one term/semester within their ongoing course of study.
- (ii) Receive a stipend from their university for the entire duration of the internship.
- Visa Status or Citizenship:
- Candidates must possess or be eligible to obtain an F1 or G4 visa.
- Alternatively, candidates should be U.S. citizens, U.S. residents (Green Card holders), or have the necessary authorization to work in the United States.
- Financial Responsibility:
- Candidates are expected to cover all costs related to travel, accommodation, and living expenses in Washington, D.C.
- Medical Insurance Recommendation:
- ICSID strongly advises selected interns to acquire medical insurance that covers the entire duration of the internship period.
- Financial and Visa Requirements:
- For successful participation in the internship program, candidates should ensure the following:
- Financial Preparation:
- Candidates must be capable of funding their travel, accommodation, and daily living expenses while interning in Washington, D.C.
- Visa Eligibility:
- Candidates must hold or be eligible to apply for an F1 or G4 visa, or alternatively, they should be U.S. citizens, U.S. residents (Green Card holders), or have appropriate work authorization.
- Academic Engagement:
- Eligible candidates should currently be enrolled in a graduate program at a recognized university.
- Confirmation of Academic Engagement:
- Candidates should secure written confirmation that they will meet one of the two specified conditions: obtaining academic credit for at least one term/semester, or receiving a stipend from their university for the internship duration.
- Medical Insurance Recommendation:
- While not mandatory, ICSID recommends interns to obtain medical insurance covering the entire internship period.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Those who meet the eligibility criteria and qualifications can apply by filling out the internship application form and attaching their CVs. Please send your applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure your application is complete before submission. Before applying, kindly review the following guidelines.
Please click the World Bank ICSID Internship for International Students, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
World Bank ICSID Internship for International Students, USA
- World Bank ICSID Internship is an Internship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by World Bank
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here