This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take law courses at University of Leicester
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
One fantastic chance is offered to young students hoping to pursue a career in law! For the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Leicester is excited to offer its Law International UG Merit Scholarships in the UK.
This merit-based scholarship was created exclusively for foreign students who desire to pursue their bachelor’s degree in law at the Leicester Law School. It will only be given to full-time on-campus students. The prize has a yearly value of no more than £5,000 maximum. For consideration, candidates must meet the necessary academic standards, which correspond to British A levels.
Application deadline is open.
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All law courses.
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Leicester will grant one of two undergraduate scholarships, valued £3,000 or £5,000 year, to the chosen overseas candidates. The amount of the scholarship will be given as follows:
- Two grades higher than the average A-level equivalent, or £3,000 annually.
- A regular A-level equivalent with three grades higher costs £5,000 annually.
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester, UK 2023-24:
- For fee-related reasons, the candidates must be categorized as foreign students.
- The candidates must be enrolling in a full-time, on-campus undergraduate taught course at Leicester Law School in the fall of 2023.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must have filed their admissions applications through the UCAS website. Students who qualify will be taken into account automatically.
- Students must create a personal statement and submit their academic transcripts as supporting documentation.
- Admission Criteria: For a guaranteed admission offer from the institution, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the entry requirements of their desired undergraduate degree.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 54
- CAE/CPE – Grade C
Please click the Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester ?
- It is an Undergraduate for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Leicester
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here