This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Drever Trust University of Edinburgh Postgraduate Scholarship, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Drever Trust University of Edinburgh Postgraduate Scholarship, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Psychological Research courses at the University of Edinburgh.
- International students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
Drever Trust MSc Scholarships are being made available by the University of Edinburgh to international students who intend to enroll in postgraduate Masters programs in psychological research for the academic year 2023–2024.
The Drever Trust MSc Scholarship will pay the full cost of tuition in the UK for an MSc program. The difference between the UK rate of charge and the international tuition fee must be paid by applicants who must pay foreign tuition costs. These prizes are valid for one academic year.
Application deadline is May 31, 2023.
Drever Trust University of Edinburgh Postgraduate Scholarship, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Psychological Research courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Admission into the University
- Paid Tuition
Drever Trust University of Edinburgh Postgraduate Scholarship, UK 2023-24 is for masters students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Drever Trust University of Edinburgh Postgraduate Scholarship, UK 2023-24:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Any nationalities may submit applications for this scholarship.
- The One Young World Conference will give preference to candidates from nations that are often underrepresented there.
- Candidates are not permitted to work for Novartis. Candidates must be able to show that they have made a significant beneficial contribution to the healthcare industry.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must have submitted an admissions application to the University of Edinburgh in order to use the scholarship application portal. Please be aware that it may take up to five working days after an application for admission has been submitted for all system checks to be finished and access to be granted.
- Access to the online scholarship application form is available through MyEd, our online information portal.
- You’ll need your university username and password to sign in to MyEd. Please click here if you need assistance.
Please click the Drever Trust University of Edinburgh Postgraduate Scholarship, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Drever Trust University of Edinburgh Postgraduate Scholarship, UK ?
- It is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Edinburgh
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here