We want to make sure that studying for a Master’s degree remains accessible to the finest minds of the future, regardless of their financial situation, at the University of Exeter Business School. This is why we offer postgraduate scholarships worth more than £1 million.
Scholarships are not offered in conjunction with other scholarships; if you are qualified for more than one award, you will receive the larger reward.
The application process for the University of Exeter International Scholarship For Postgraduate Students, UK 2022, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Exeter
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All postgraduate and masters students are eligible
The University of Exeter International Scholarship For Postgraduate Students, UK 2022 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students
The Application Deadline is April 22, 2022.
- Business and Management
Students from all nationalities are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Scholarship scheme are awarded £5,000 of £10,000 cash depending on the criteria for consideration
You can apply for one of these scholarships if you:
- are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter Business School, commencing in September 2022.
All full-time Postgraduate taught degrees in the above areas are eligible, except the following:
- Ineligible Postgraduate taught programmes – online programmes,Exeter MBA, MRES programmes and Postgraduate Diplomas.
Click University of Exeter International Scholarship For Postgraduate Students, UK 2022, to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here