Royal Holloway University Undergraduate Students Scholarship was introduced to honor and encourage inventive and creative problem solving among undergraduate students of any discipline.
The scholarship is worth £15,000 and is handed out in three installments of £5,000 each year for the first three years of study.
Your scholarship statement will analyze your ability to display great ingenuity and innovative problem-solving skills.
Before you can apply, you must have a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway.
The application process for the Reed Innovation Scholarships at the Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2022, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Royal Holloway University of London
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
The Royal Holloway University Undergraduate Students Scholarship, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students
The Application Deadline is May 09, 2022.
Students of all nationality
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Scholarship scheme are awarded £5,000 cash for 3 years.
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Must have the expected minimum GCE A-Level grade of AAA or equivalent.
- Display exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must have been offered a provisional admission at the Royal Holloway before you can apply
You will need to complete a 400 word scholarship statement as part of your application (please note that statements that exceed the word count will automatically be rejected). This should include three ideas of entrepreneurs which you admire and three original ideas of your own. Your ideas could be inspired by the following themes:
- Solving an artistic, scientific or technical problem in a new or unusual way.
- A unique and distinctive solution to a problem faced by your school/college, club or community.
- Creating a new group, organisation, institution or product that meets an important need.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview by Sir Alec Reed for final decision-making on the scholarship award. Interviews may be conducted via Skype if necessary.
Click Royal Holloway University Undergraduate Students Scholarship, UK 2022, to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here