This is to bring to your notice the application window for the University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship, France 2024-25 has now been opened for the general public to apply.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship, France 2024-25:
- Funding is partially sorted
- All the following courses offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2024-25 offers a compelling opportunity for postgraduate students from France to excel in their academic pursuits at one of Canada’s esteemed institutions. This scholarship underscores the university’s commitment to fostering excellence in higher education and attracting top-tier talent from diverse international backgrounds. Aimed at supporting postgraduate studies, the scholarship encourages individuals to pursue advanced research and contribute meaningfully to their respective fields.
Applicants for this scholarship should be vigilant in adhering to application deadlines and thoroughly reviewing the admissions requirements for their desired postgraduate programs. The evaluation process for the scholarship is seamlessly integrated into the application procedure, eliminating the need for a separate application. Upon receiving admission offers, successful candidates will be promptly notified of the scholarship amount they are entitled to, reinforcing the University of Montreal’s dedication to transparency and providing valuable support to postgraduate scholars from France.
- Application deadline is February 1, 2024.
University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship, France 2024-25 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the courses below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
The university will provide all of the following:
- Sole Evaluation Criterion:
- The scholarship’s value is determined exclusively by the excellence of your academic record. This evaluation relies on the transcripts submitted during the admission application process.
- Three Levels of Assessment:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit.
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit.
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit.
- Automatic Level C Award:
- Students enrolled in certificate, major, minor, short program, and preparatory year programs for university studies are automatically eligible for the Level C award.
- Application to Tuition Fees:
- These scholarship amounts are applied to the tuition fees, which are set at $25,567.80 per year for 30 credits.
The University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship, France 2024-25 is for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship, France 2024-25:
- Admission Offer Requirement:
- You must have received an admission offer for a study program at UdeM starting from Fall 2020.
- Valid Study Authorizations:
- Ensure you possess valid study authorizations, including a CAQ and study permit, covering all sessions of your study program. Refer to the immigration procedures webpage for detailed information.
- Continuous Full-Time Enrollment:
- Commit to continuous full-time enrollment throughout your entire study program, unless approved otherwise for an absence.
- Exclusion from Other Fee Exemptions:
- You should not be benefiting from any other form of tuition fee exemption.
- Avoid Independent Study Programs:
- Do not enroll in an independent study program.
- Exclusion from Certain Programs in Winter 2024:
- Note that admission to certain undergraduate programs starting from the Winter 2024 session is not eligible for the UdeM exemption scholarship. These programs include certificates, majors, minors, short programs, and preparatory year programs for university studies.
- Compliance is Crucial:
- Failure to meet any of the above conditions may result in the withdrawal of the UdeM exemption scholarship..
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Pre-Application Preparation:
- Prior to filling out the application form, ensure strict adherence to application deadlines. Review and understand the admissions requirements for the study programs that pique your interest.
- Post-Submission Guidance:
- Once your application is submitted, you can conveniently track its progress and access your admission notice through your Centre étudiant.
- Automatic Evaluation for UdeM Exemption Scholarship:
- There’s no need to apply separately for the UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be automatically assessed to determine eligibility and the corresponding scholarship amount.
- Notification of Scholarship Amount:
- Upon receiving your admission offer, Université de Montréal will promptly communicate the scholarship amount via email. It’s essential to print and securely store this document for future reference, serving as a valuable resource throughout your academic journey.
Please click the University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship, France 2024-25 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship, France
- It is a postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of Montreal.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- University of Montreal Postgraduate Scholarship is for international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here