This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Veronica Scholarships at Alvernia University, USA 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Alvernia University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate students are eligible
With the aid of its Veronica Scholarships, Alvernia University is pleased to give overseas undergraduate degree-seeking students the opportunity to fund their study in the United States. The application period for the scholarship is now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is available to international students who have registered at Alvernia University in an undergraduate degree. Students must display leadership potential to be considered for this $22,000 per year grant.
The Application Deadline is course-specific.
The Veronica Scholarships at Alvernia University, USA 2022 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The selected overseas undergraduate students will get a $22,000 per year grant to pay their Alvernia University tuition expenses.
The Veronica Scholarships at Alvernia University, USA 2022, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Veronica Scholarships at Alvernia University, USA 2022:
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership ability and a desire to serve as cultural ambassadors in the United States.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students can apply for admission in one of two ways: through the Common Application portal or through the university portal. The award will be considered for all qualifying candidates.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- All educational credentials, such as high school transcripts or comparable high school completion certificates, must be official copies.
- All papers must be accompanied by a copy of the original documents and a Foreign Credential Equivalency Report.
- The International Student Certification of Finance provides a financial statement.
- Two recommendation letters
- Requirements for Admission: Students must have completed high school and present all essential documentation requested at the time of admission application.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- 550 or above for TOEFL PBT
- 190-213 for TOEFL CBT
- 75-80 for the TOEFL IBT
- 5.5 or higher for IELTS
- 85 or higher for DUOLINGO
Please click Veronica Scholarships at Alvernia University, USA 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here