This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the PhD Scholarships at De Montfort University, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take polymer/Analytical Chemistry courses at De Montfort University
- International students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
For the academic year 2022-2023, De Montfort University is providing two fully-funded 3-year PhD Studentships in Polymer Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry.
International and local candidates can apply for this grant, which will fund a PhD program in either Modulation of Protein Function Using Molecular Imprinting or Development of Molecularly Imprinted Electrochemical Sensors Using 3D Printing. The recipients of the studentships will receive tuition and a stipend at UKRI rates.
The Application Deadline is June 3, 2022.
The PhD Scholarships at De Montfort University, UK 2022 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Polymer/Analytical Chemistry
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Stipends equal to the current UKRI rate will be offered to the selected candidates, as well as tuition fee exemptions for both domestic and foreign students.
The PhD Scholarships at De Montfort University, UK 2022, is primarily for PhD level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Scholarships at De Montfort University, UK 2022:
- The candidates must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must have prior expertise with polymer chemistry and electrochemistry, as well as experience dealing with protein samples, as well as an interest in chemistry at the physical interface and protein structure.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students can apply for PGR admission using the university’s online portal. All qualifying students will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- CV, cover letter, and reference form
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have an Honours degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or another similar discipline with a minimum of an Upper Second Class (2:1) or equivalent.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- WAEC/WASSCE – C/6
- NECO – C/6
- UKVI IELTS – 6.5
Please click PhD Scholarships at De Montfort University, UK 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here