This is to bring to your notice the application window for Academy Scholars for International PhD Students at Harvard University, 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Academy Scholars for International PhD Students at Harvard University, 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Harvard University
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD and Postdoctoral applicants are eligible
The Academy Scholars are a small group of individuals with resourcefulness, initiative, curiosity, and originality whose work in cultures or places outside of the US or Canada shows promise as a basis for extraordinary careers in top colleges or international organizations.
The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, appoints Academy Scholars to a two-year in-residence postdoctoral fellowship. They obtain significant financial and scientific support to carry out long-term research projects and/or complete supplemental training in their favored fields and places. The Senior Scholars, a prestigious group of senior Harvard University academic members, serve as mentors to the Academy Scholars in order to help them realize their intellectual potential.
Application deadline is September 23, 2022.
The Academy Scholars for International PhD Students at Harvard University, 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Academy Scholars at Harvard University
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university for the Academy Scholars:
- The annual salary for Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will be $70,000.
iAcademy Scholars for International PhD Students at Harvard University, 2022-23 primarily for PhD and Postdoctoral programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Students Presidential Scholarship at Boston University, USA 2022-23
- Regardless of ethnicity, gender, or nationality, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Advanced doctoral candidates in the social sciences and holders of a PhD or comparable doctoral degree (within two years of the start date of August 1, 2023) are eligible for these rewards. Scholars who are close to finishing their dissertations must be able to submit degree conferral documents from their university’s registrar’s office by June 30, 2023, for a commencement date of August 1, 2023. No applications will be accepted from anybody who currently hold or have already finished a Harvard postdoctoral fellowship.
- One application pool is used for consideration by the selection committee.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The deadline for submission of all application documents is September 23, 2022. Late applications are not accepted by us.
- The finished application will contain:
- a resume or curriculum vitae (CV) including a list of publications
- Research proposal with conceptual goals, proposed methodologies, and planned disciplinary work, limited to 2000 words.
- A copy of your PhD program transcript One sample of scholarly writing (such as a chapter from a PhD dissertation or an article from a peer-reviewed academic journal); only ONE sample may be submitted, and it must be in English
- three recommendation letters (uploaded through the online application)
- The deadline for uploading letters of recommendation is September 23, 2022.
- The three letters of recommendation are among the application’s many components that must be submitted electronically as PDF files. Please be aware that a complete application packet cannot be more than 10MB, so make sure to compress any large PDF files before uploading.
- On The Harvard Academy’s website, the homepage is where you may view the online application. Click the APPLY ONLINE button to access the application.
- email@example.com is the email address to use.
- In your proposed study statement, footnotes, endnotes, and/or bibliographies are optional but may be included. If references are provided, they won’t count toward the research statement’s maximum word limit of 2000.
- Regarding transcripts from foreign institutions: Our reviewers go through a lot of applications from students attending foreign institutions, so they request as much official documentation that resembles a transcript as your university’s registrar is able to provide for all graduate work, including any Master’s or PhD programs you have previously or are currently enrolled in. Your institution most certainly receives similar requests frequently and may give you the necessary documentation upon request.
Please click the , Academy Scholars for International PhD Students at Harvard University, 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Students Presidential Scholarship at Boston University, USA ?
- It is a PhD and Postdoctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Harvard University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants for the Academy Scholars at Harvard University
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here