AES International Awards at University of Texas at Dallas, USA 2022-23 is open for International and Domestic Students.
The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Texas at Dallas.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programmes
Number of Available Scholarships
Eligible students will be provided some of the costs of UT Dallas tuition and mandatory fees.
To be eligible for AES scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a first-time freshman applicant admitted to UT Dallas for the fall semester immediately following high school graduation
- Submit a complete application file by the December 1 priority deadline, including:
- Application through Apply Texas or the Common Application
- Official high school transcripts
- SAT/ACT test scores or submit the Applying without Score form
- Any selected supplemental materials for those indicating they are applying without SAT or ACT scores through the Applying without Score form
Students must make their admission applications via ApplyTexas. All international students will be considered.
Find Out More scholarship That Fits You? See other scholarships here.