This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Holland High Potential Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Holland High Potential Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take science, arts and humanities courses at Maastricht University.
- International students are eligible
- All masters applicants are eligible
24 full scholarships worth €30.000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) are available each academic year through the Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program to exceptionally talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s program at UM.
A Holland Scholarship and a High Potential Scholarship are combined to become the Holland High Potential Scholarship.
Application deadline is February 1, 2023.
Holland High Potential Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Check the scholarship application page for all eligible courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship pays for pre-academic training expenditures, health and liability insurance, visa application fees (€207), living expenses ($12,350 for 13 months; $23,750 for 25 months), health insurance, and tuition (at cost).
- For the length of the Master’s program—13 months for a one-year program and 25 months for a two-year program—the High Potential scholarship is given.
The Holland High Potential Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2023-24 is primarily for masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Holland High Potential Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2023-24:
- You are eligible to apply for an entrance visa and a residence permit for the Netherlands if you have nationality from a nation outside the EU or EEA.
- You don’t have dual citizenship with an EU/EEA nation.
- For the 2023–2024 academic year, you have applied to Maastricht University for admission to a full-time Master’s program.
- You are eligible to enroll in the UM Master’s program for which you have applied.
- You have never taken part in a primary, secondary, or higher education program in the Netherlands that is intended to lead to a degree. Application is open from students who have participated in exchange programs in the Netherlands.
- You won’t be older than 35 on September 1, 2023.
- Your most recent grade transcript or proof of academic brilliance show that you had exceptional results in your previous educational endeavors.
- If numerous candidates are equally eligible, we will give precedence to those whose academic records or letters of academic excellence validated by a third party show that they rank in the top 5% of applicants for the 2023–24 scholarship program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must first enroll in one of Maastricht University’s participating Master’s Programs (MA) in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. You will obtain a student ID number after submitting your application through Studielink, which you will need to fill out and submit the scholarship application form. Following that, you must complete the application form, provide the necessary files, and submit your application online. The deadline for applications is February 1st, 2023.
- To obtain the application form and for comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).
Please click the Holland High Potential Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Holland High Potential Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands ?
- It is a masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Maastricht University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here